lundi 12 décembre 2016

Snow Fairy



I love this twinkly month of the year when Winter sets in and the ground is frosty in the morning.
Time to wrap up and keep warm, marvel at the Winter sky and wonder when the snow will top the hills. So here's just a quick and light sketch of my Winter fairy wishing you all a peaceful Christmas, in case I don't manage to make it back here before Christmas.

Winter set in with its warm glowing lights,
soft music and twinkling bright eyes.
The snow fairy softly tiptoed through the land turning all a soft white,
dancing and twirling her snowy dance, silently she twirled and fell softly through the night.





I've been stitching away making more felt creations, little Winter houses

  
and clogs full of chocolate surprises...



Merry Christmas to all,
Love
Kat XX

Linking to Paint Party Friday

5 commentaires:

Valerie-Jael a dit…

Love your wintry Christmas fairy, so beautiful. Your felt decorations are magical. Happy Christmas to you and yours! Hugs, Valerie

sheila 77 a dit…

Please send this delightful fairy here for a little visit, we do not have any frosty or winter weather, although she may not want to leave her sweet house and garden.
Your felt Christmas decorations are all so perfect in their warm Christmas settings.
Best wishes for Christmas and New Year although I hope we see you again sooner.

Tammie Lee a dit…

hello,

Your winter fairy is so lovely and sweet. Makes me smile.
Fun that you are stitching ornaments that hold chocolate surprises. You make me want to do something like that.

Wishing you and yours a lovely holiday season too!

Anonyme a dit…

So festive. I love ll the sparkling, glittery wonderful things about this time of year. Brings childhood spirit alive, which we all need more of I feel. Hope your Christmas is magical. xox

Giggles a dit…

Oh Kat these are so adorable I was missing you and have to catch up now!! Beautiful work!

Hugs Giggles